I don't know what to write and I've been putting it off all day
Here are six things that happened to me today:
1. I sat through the longest high school concert of my life. Honestly, god bless my parents for sitting through these for the past four years and counting. I mean the concerts are good. Just, long.
2. I wrapped some Christmas presents and continued to disappoint myself in my wrapping abilities. I think it'd be for the best that I just received gifts from now on. That's a good idea.
3. I made a danq panini with chicken and cheddar cheese on brioche bread. So good.
4. I almost hit a dumb kid standing partially in the road dressed in ALL BLACK in the dark. The only thing that saved his dumb life was a shiny green bag he was holding. Dummy.
5. I read a little bit. I put the book under the Christmas tree and used its lights as my reading light. I know, so magical.
6. My friend Peter gave me the idea to write this as my blog so if you think this is dumb it's his fault.