Friday, December 30, 2022

A Brief Reflection On 2022

Usually I use this blog to be a silly goose so I figured why not use my last entry to be ~vulnerable~. Yes, the “V” word. 

2022 was an eventful and overall good year for me. I made a number of life changes, including but not limited to moving across the country and out of my childhood home. 


I made significant steps forward with my career; I acquired representation (a manager and an agent) and I finally feel like I’m in a community of other people pursuing the same thing as me. 


And lastly, I feel that I became closer with my friends and family.

 

I think that my favorite part about this year is that it felt long and eventful. So much happened and it’s the first year in a while that I haven’t felt like life was breezing by. 2020 and 2021 were both a blur for reasons I can’t quite put my finger on! 


Sound off in the comments why you think those years went by quickly and were uneventful. 


And thanks for reading!


Rudolph






No comments:

Post a Comment