I know what you’re thinking. I am writing about Halloween on a December blog. But the idea struck me, so this is what you’re getting. Enjoy these genius ideas that happens to be 2 months late.
1) The Holidays: You can do so many or so little people with this awesome group costume. The idea is that each person is a holiday. Some examples would be a person could be a bunny for Easter, a witch or vampire for Halloween, a cute Santa for Christmas, a cute turkey or a native American for Thanksgiving, a Cupid for Valentine’s Day, a leprechaun for St. Patrick’s Day, something with lots of red white and blue and sparklers for Independence Day, and someone could wear one of those “Happy New Year’s” headbands and something sparkly for New Year’s. There can even be more holidays.
2) Social Media: There’s a pretty decent amount of people that could be used in this one, and all you need are some plain colored t-shirts and and a general rainbow of fabric markers. You can make a yellow t-shirt into the Snapchat ghost, a darker blue into the Facebook “F”, a lighter blue shirt into the Twitter bird, and an off-white shirt into the Instagram logo.
3) Disney Villains: Many groups I’ve seen do the Disney princesses. But what if you did the Disney villains. There could be Ursula, Cruella de Vile, Hades, Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, Jafar, The Evil Queen, and Maleficent. (Also, a great thing about this is that there can be boys and girls involved).
4) The Pretty Little Liars: This one is super cute and super easy. Just throw on 5 little black dresses and fishnets, and then roll around in the dirt. Done. :)
5) Mean Girls: You can do this one three different ways: Put on tiny Santa costumes and run around singing Jingle Bell Rock all night, do the classic “On Wednesdays we wear pink” outfits, or wear lingerie with animal ears. Take your pick.