Friday, December 11, 2015

Accepted



And today, for the last time, I'm going to talk about college. But that's because I got in. It ain't no thing. I'm actually very excited so naturally I have to talk about it. It's incredibly surreal; you spend a whole year devoting your time to single a purpose and then suddenly it's over. Bam. No more essays. No more scheduling auditions and interviews. It felt like that scene at the end of The Return of the King where Frodo goes "It's over Sam. It's over". Shock and disbelief. 

So what happens now? I give myself a pat on the back when I get a B- in a class and enjoy all the great things in my life without having to worry about college. And best yet, I start writing about other fun things such as Star The Force Awakens Wars. Get pumped.

Finally, I'd like to make a little shoutout to anyone who got rejected or deferred from a school or is still waiting to hear back. It will all be over soon. And when it's over, it's pretty damn awesome. You have my prayers. Best of luck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment