Thursday, December 3, 2015

The Worst College Essay Ever



Some of my friends from school had an assignment in which they had to write the worst college essay ever. I’ve decided I’m going to take on that challenge. Behold, the worst college essay ever.  

            I have had many experiences in my life that have led me to believe that I am a kind, caring, and ambitious human being; the kind of human being you want walking around your college campus. The following stories are listed to display my many attributes:

            My caring personality blossomed when I was very young. In the first grade, my friend Jason got in trouble with his parents and wasn’t able to play video games for a whole month. I was moved by Jason’s tears, because I am sensitive and caring. Jason was a good boy and deserved to be able to play video games. And so, I took care of his problem for him; I simply “removed” his parents. Now, Jason gets to play video games all he wants. When his parents disappeared, he cried for a while, but I would probably be emotional too if I got to play video games without people bothering me. This story shows that I am a compassionate individual and will go great lengths to help my friends.

            In middle school, I noticed that the nearby homeless shelter needed donations to take care of the people who live there. Being the kind person that I am, I decided to start a club at my school to conduct fundraisers for the shelter. I named it the Karing Klub for Kids. I was so excited about the Klub that I went out and got us all snazzy white hoodies with pointed hoods (to stand out) with our abbreviated logo on the front. I had some troubles with membership as well as approval from the school board but it was a good initiative and that’s what matters.

            High school came along and my parents started pressuring me to get a job. Our town burger joint was hiring so I got a job there. About a few months into the job, the restaurant stopped receiving beef shipments from its providers and we were starting to run out of paddies. Being the resourceful and ambitious individual that I am, I started harvesting meat from the fresher corpses from the nearby cemetery. Now, the restaurant is doing its all-time best and I’m in talks with my manager for a promotion. I’m already moving up in the world and I haven’t even gone to college yet!

            Hopefully these stories have given you some insight into the kind of person I am and how I will make a great addition at your college. You’re welcome.         

Rudolph

1 comment:

  1. Uh, perhaps someone had been watching just a tad too many zombie shows.

    ReplyDelete