Monday, December 31, 2012

Hello 2013



All right, Rudolph, Holly, Frosty and I have successfully completed the challenge we set for ourselves for the last month of 2012: we have posted entries to our blog each and every day without missing a single one!  We have posted on school days, holidays, and travel days – which has not always been easy.  I am very proud of our family to have accomplished this!

And now, onto 2013! So, I thought it fitting for this last entry of 2012, I would post my wishes for my children for the upcoming year.  I wish for you:

More hikes
More wonder
Less homework
More days spent at home in your pajamas
More chocolate chip cookie bars
Less drama
More sleep
More music
Less pressure
More laughter
More creative writing
And most of all, more love!

Looking forward to sharing with all of you in Holidailies 2013!

Peace,  Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment