Friday, December 9, 2016

Superpowers: Part 1 - The Powers I Wish I Had

(Part 2 will be the superpower I “actually” have.)

There are two superpowers that I wish I could have. This first is not really an ability so much as a gift. I wish I could never need sleep. I feel like I could get so much more done if I never had to sleep or feel tired. Of course, Eve says that I would probably end up procrastinating for that much longer, and she’s probably right. But I still think it would be cool.


The other superpower that I would love to have is telekinesis. It is one of the more generic ones, I know, but I think it would be awesome. You could get anything or anyone to do whatever you want. Also, anyone who says the would want to fly is being stupid, because you could just telekines-ify yourself and carry yourself wherever you’d want to go, and that would be the same thing as flying. I feel like it’s one of the strongest “control” powers, and it’s actually pretty good offense even if it doesn't seem like it. It’s not a direct attack power, but having the ability to throw someone through the wall of a building just by thinking about it, or the ability to strangle them with your mind (kinda like the Force) is actually really powerful. I would never be in the situation to need to use it offensively, so I’d probably just use it to bring my phone to my bed from 3 ft away. But hey, we all have our own reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment