Thursday, December 30, 2021

Science Non-Fiction

Whenever I get pessimistic about climate change I always try to frame it in my head that we’ll just be living in a future sci fiction movie dystopia and I really like science fiction movies. 

Because climate change is just real science fiction. 

Science nonfiction. 

Which is just another way of saying that something is real. 

I would have preferred more of a Star Trek future, but it looks like we might be heading more in the direction of Mad Max. Would’ve been nice to have a future where a diverse group of people in monochrome uniforms explore space but we might have to settle for racing in the desert while playing heavy metal and looking for water. 

The worst part of the Mad Max future is the heavy metal, isn’t it? I think car races are cool, I’m not crazy about water, but heavy metal sucks.

Rudolph




No comments:

Post a Comment