Sunday, December 12, 2021

The Case For Bidets

Why don’t we, as Americans, use bidets more? Maybe it’s part of some American ego where we think our way is always best but bidets so glaringly make sense.

We use water to clean literally everything else but when it comes to cleaning literal poop from our assholes we’re like, “that’s okay, I’m just gonna rub it with some thin paper”.

 

I don’t blame anyone for being hesitant about putting new and foreign things in their butts, but the start of COVID would have been zero problem if we weren’t so reliant on toilet paper. I bet bidets were stacked high at supermarkets.

 

I have a friend who just got a bidet and he’s a whole new person. He grew like 5 inches I’m pretty sure, not to mention his ass (clean). 


Rudolph



No comments:

Post a Comment