Saturday, December 9, 2017

What I Did Today

I didn't know what to write about, but I had a very busy day shopping with my dad, so I guess I'll write about the 7 things that happened today.

1. First, my dad and I went to my trainer to work out. I usually go to my trainer by myself about 3 times a week (he's awesome), and every once in a while my dad tags along so he can get new workout ideas. It started snowing while we were in there, and I got really excited so I ran in circles outside in between my cardio circuits. It was awesome.

2. We went to the mall and bought presents (I cannot say what I bought because my mom will read this blog, but I promise it is cool).

3. We went to another store (I'm being vague on purpose), but after the mall we were exhausted, so we napped for 20 minutes in the car in the parking lot. Again, awesome.

4. My dad and I had a mini snowball fight over the top of our car in the parking lot. I won (despite what he may tell you).

5. I went shopping for a dress for my friend's Sweet 16 on Friday. I bought a really cute black dress that matches my heels perfectly. I'm quite excited about it.

6. We went to dinner at Barnes & Noble and I got their bomb chicken with mashed potatoes (as per usual).

7. I wrote this post on the drive home. The End.


-- Holly



1 comment:

  1. I love that you have such a good relationship with your father.

    ReplyDelete