Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Movies and Songs



To start off, my favorite Christmas song is Carol of the Bells all the way. I just love it, Mainly because it creates this warm essence for me. When I hear the song, I get this whole feeling that's like, "Holy crap we're stuck inside with a blizzard outside".  It's an awesome feeling.

Now, to get to the length of what I have to talk about, movies. There are the classics and there are different ones that come out every now and then. Just a couple of hours ago, I was watching the Christmas classics on the 25 Days of Christmas with my Mom and sister. While watching one after another we came to the conclusion that Santa can be a lazy ass which leaves Mrs. Clause to do everything. In both A Year without Santa and a Miser Christmas, Santa's "back had a problem" or he "had a cold". It was such BS. While Santa was napping in bed, Mrs. Clause literally had to look after and do everything. 

She had make sure that Jingle and Jangle got home safely, she had to seek out the Snow Miser and Heat Miser, and looking after everyone, meanwhile Santa is looking after himself and only himself. All I'm really saying, is that maybe we should all appreciate Mrs. Clause more, because according to the Christmas classics she does much more work than Santa.

Thanks for reading.

- Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment