Friday, December 29, 2023

A Brief and Earnest Reflection of 2023

Like last year, I’m going to use my last blog post to reflect on the past year. Another strong one! Turns out, most years are pretty good when there isn’t COVID. That’s what I’m deducing. 

We traveled outside of the country twice, for the first time since before COVID. I explored more of California and immersed myself more in the LA community. I used the WGA and SAG strikes as an opportunity to get back into acting classes and to produce my own improv shows. I also finished all of UCB’s improv coursework, in under a year. I made a lot of new great friends that I feel lucky to have. I have some projects lined up for the new year that I’m excited about, too.


Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!


Rudolph




No comments:

Post a Comment