Sunday, December 3, 2023

The Transformation

 

A prince and a princess hold each other in a tower.


Angeline: Reginald, the clocktower approaches midnight! Time is nearly up to rid me of my curse.


Reginald: I know, my dear. But we’ve tried everything to cure you! I fear we are out of options.


Angeline: Surely there must be something else we can do!


Reginald: I think it might be best to spend our final moments together cherishing each other’s company, before you become the beast.


Angeline: I hate to say it, but I think you’re right. Reginald, I love you more than the grass and the waves. 


Reginald: Angeline, my passion for you burns brighter than every star in the sky.


Angeline: I long only for your happiness. Which is why, I must request that upon my transformation into the beast, you remarry. 


Reginald: I couldn’t possibly! My heart is devoted to you and you alone.


Angeline: I can’t bear to think of you spending the rest of your days in longing. I wish for you to marry my handmaiden, Brianna.


Reginald: Brianna the Beautiful? The blonde with the big butt? 


Angeline: That’s the one.


Reginald: If that is what will make you happy… 


Angeline: Thank you, my sweet. Also, I wish for you to inherit my family’s estate. 


Reginald: But shouldn’t the Manor of Bounty fall to the husbands of your sisters?


Angline: They are not worthy-


Reginald: Okay great. 


Angeline: I was just going to say-


Reginald: No, all good. I’ll take the estate. Anything for you.


Angeline: Well, alright.


Reginald: Is it midnight yet? Does it feel like time is passing slowly or what?


Angeline: My love, perhaps we can try one more thing to save me?


Reginald: Oh? I thought we were over that. Okay. Yes, of course.


Angeline: Legends tell of the healing power of true love’s kiss.


She leans in.


Reginald: You know what, I actually had a crazy amount of garlic for dinner.


Angeline: But Reggie, the curse!


Reginald: Yeah and my lips are chapped like a motherfucker.


Angeline: I have chapstick!


She pulls it out. He takes it from her and throws it out the tower window.


Reginald: Oh shoot, I dropped it. 


Angeline: Please my love! My change overcomes me!!


She turns into a monster.


Reginald: You’re so hot, what the fuck?


They kiss.


END


-----------------------------


Thanks for reading!


--Rudolph




No comments:

Post a Comment