Sunday, December 16, 2018

Spotify End Of The Year Review


Spotify premium does an end-of-year review of all the music you’ve listened to throughout the year. However,  I only purchased Spotify Premium in the last quarter of the year, right when Mamma Mia 2 came out, so my whole end-of-year review was full of that and the Shrek the Musical cast album (because I just got cast as Fiona so I had to learn all the songs). I am pretty sure I could actually predict my most-listened-to songs and artists would be (Happy Now by Zeus and Elley Duhé), as well as my oldest songs (Magic Moments by Perry Como) and others. But basically, I’m saying that I listen to a LOT of music, so I think it’s an interesting concept to represent a whole person’s life by the music they listen to. You can tell a lot about a person by their genres and artists. If someone listens to Christmas music all year, you know they are a good-souled, festive person. If someone listens to heavy metal all year round, you can tell that they hate their own ear drums. So even if you don’t have Spotify Premium to define you as a person at the end of each year, I ask you: what does your music say about you?

-- Holly

Image result for spotify

No comments:

Post a Comment