Monday, December 31, 2018

Holly's Top Highlights of 2018


As I look back on 2018, while there were plenty of difficult things (college essays — barf.), there were so many more amazing things that happened to me and it was truly a great year. In no particular order, here are my top moments of 2018.

1. Getting into Cornell
2. Getting to play Anne Frank in The Diary of Anne Frank 
3. Visiting my 6th continent (Asia) 
4. Going on my first ever out-of-country trip without my family (and with friends) 
5. Going to Ireland 
6. Going to Paris 
7. Getting cast as Fiona in Shrek 
8. Doing fancy virtual reality research at Cornell 
9. Seeing 20 Broadway shows between the 4 of us 
10. Getting Gucci sneakers for Christmas (I’ve loved them for years and it was SO unexpected)

As you can see, it’s been a year of boujee traveling and wins abound, and I just want to say thanks to my family and friends and all the people who helped me through it all. Let’s make 2019 even better!

-- Holly 


Image result for highlights of 2018

1 comment: