Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Los Angeles Celebrity Sightings

I moved to LA from Westchester NY about two months ago and I know it’s an LA stereotype, but I’ve actually seen a number of celebrities. I have friends who have lived here their whole lives and have barely seen anyone, but I’m two months in and have had three sightings. Or maybe I’m just wrongly recognizing people? Not important. I’ve seen:

 

  • Elijah Wood: in baggage claim upon landing at LAX, on the day of the Rings of Power finale. Kind of felt like a sign.

  • Colin Farrell: two days after I saw The Banshees of Inisherin! Seen standing outside of a school I was working at, presumably picking up his kid. I hope that was the reason. 

  • Michael Zegen: He plays Joel Maisel on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. He was eating outside at a restaurant I was waiting by. I kept looking at him and he kept looking at me looking at him. I’m hoping it’s because he recognized me from when I did background work on the show a year and a half ago. He was probably not sure if I would recognize him and was too nervous to say hello. 

Thanks for reading!

Rudolph



No comments:

Post a Comment